Chief Operating Officer (Remote)
- Full Time
Adeva's vision is to enable work without boundaries for tech professionals across the world and we are re looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join us on that journey. You will work on cross-functional initiatives across the company to help build strategic direction, build, optimize and automate processes, cross-teams KPIs, and team structures necessary to drive Adeva's growth.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics to use to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness in each department; identify opportunities for improvement and execute.
- Review, analyze, evaluate and optimize business processes.
- Build comprehensive strategies to solve the underlying issues and execute.
- Implement policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Lead coordination and integration of efforts among departments to produce smooth workflow and efficient business processes.
- Oversee departments, ensure each is reaching goals and business objectives.
- Collaborate with executives and other leaders to achieve successful outcomes through initiatives that result in enhanced infrastructure and processes.
- 10+ years experience in working with high-scale tech companies
- 2+ years of experience working on a leadership role with tech consultancy company or staffing/recruitment company.
- Strong knowledge of multiple operational functions, including finance, customer relationships, engineering, and employee management.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Proven ability to implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support shifting business priorities.
- High integrity with the flexibility to meet the demands of changing business priorities.
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals network that connects some of the best engineers in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups. The engineering network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35+ countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.