Senior Account Manager
Adeva is on a mission to enable work without boundaries for tech professionals across the world and we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join us on that journey.
The Senior Account Manager plays a very crucial role in building and nurturing the relationship between Adeva and our core customers. The role is essential in building strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, and identifying opportunities to grow accounts. You will act as a customer advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied, by not compromising any of Adeva’s values.
In this role, you will position Adeva as a strategic partner that can help fuel their growth by building world-class technical teams.
- You will be developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio, by having regular client calls
- Communicating and coordinating with Sales, Finance, Talent and Legal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new internal processes.
- Supporting our sales team to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Own & lead clients through the contract renewal process.
- Onboard new clients and customers and help them out on their journey, and provide an excellent experience to the newly joined accounts.
- You will prepare reports on customer success, including analysis and research
- You will supervise and support the account managers to ensure client satisfaction
- You will communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- You will be managing client-specific talent onboarding and offboarding processes.
- You will be managing talent matching and delivery process
- You will be checking with talent, and maintaining strong relationships.
- 5+ years of account management experience in B2B tech
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams
- Experience managing large account portfolios
- Experience in staffing and tech talent matching
- Experience building long-term customer relationships
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and be able to make formed decisions.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently in an agile environment.
- Excellent analytical skills. Be able to define data and work well with it.
- A strong work ethic is critical
- Ability to sell and upsell
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals network that connects some of the best engineers in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups. The engineering network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35+ countries.
Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.